Disclaimer Complaints

If you are unhappy with the services or pharmacy products supplied to you, discuss the matter with a member of staff. If you are still unhappy, please ask to speak to the pharmacist.

If you have a complaint about our NHS services you can contact the local health authority.

For further information and advice on any of the products and services listed above, please ask our pharmacist.